Our services include the following:
- Company Secretarial Services, where our corporate lawyers, ensure your business is complying to doing business in Tanzania but also adhere to regulatory requirements. We thus undertake the following on behalf of our clients: – call of meetings for directors – attend and take record of the minutes various meetings – prepare and attend to any consequential statutory matters arising out of any such meetings – preparation and filing of the company annual returns – maintenance of statutory registers – processing of share transfers and allotments.
- Advising on and Setting up an appropriate forms of business entity for transactions, and on the legal framework for the proposed business activity
- Advise and assist clients, to Register company and business entities be it; Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, and/or Joint Venture.
- Advise on tax implication, regulatory compliances, such as securing business license, and filling of returns in relation to various forms of business activity and commercial transactions.
- Advise and assisting clients in Merger and Acquisitions, also structuring of transactions such as share Transfer, sale of business and assets sale.
- Drafting, negotiating, attesting, and reviewing of all related commercial contracts, and other documentation, that may arise from the client’s business.
List of Documents and information required to Incorporate or to Register Company in Tanzania & Zanzibar;
- Proposed Company name
- Proposed share Capital, if the company is to be, limited company by shares.
- Where the company is limited by guarantee, the guaranteed amount thereof.
- Objectives or Business activities of the Company
- Names, Address, email, mobile number, of the first directors and shareholders of the company.
- Where the directors are Foreigners then copy of Passport shall be attached
- Where the directors are Tanzanian, then copy of National Identification Card (NIDA) and Tax Identification Number (TIN), shall be attached.
For more information and specific quarries regarding the services we provide, please Get in Touch with one of our corporate lawyers.