Eden Law Chambers has some of the best Intellectual Property Attorneys in Tanzania, who offers clients an integrated approach to protect your intellectual assets through Patent, Copyrights, Design and Trademark in Tanzania, Zanzibar and most African Countries. Our Intellectual Property Rights Agents assist clients in filing application for registration, defending, enforcing, and exploiting intellectual property rights, including Trademarks, Copyrights, Design and Patents.
Our Intellectual Property Attorneys in Tanzania, offer seamless service on a range of matters, including;
• Advising clients on the appropriate registrable rights under which they can protect their Intellectual Property,
• Conducting trademark searches on availability of the proposed trademark, in Tanzania, Zanzibar and neighboring countries, such as Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Mauritius, Madagascar and South Africa.
• Registration of Trademark, Patent, design and Copyrights in Tanzania, Zanzibar and neighboring countries, such as Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda.
• Watch Services to the registered Trademark in Tanzania, Zanzibar and across the large part of Africa.
• Protection, maintenance, and enforcement of the already acquired Intellectual Property Rights,
• Renewal of the protection for registered Trademark, copyrights, design and granted patent in Tanzania, Zanzibar and across Africa.
• Assignment and transfer of title and rights over intellectual property. We assist on negotiation, drafting of agreements and registration of assignments and change of ownership.
List of Documents and information required to file Trademark Registration Application;
- Name, Physical Address, Nationality and email address of the applicant.
if the applicant is the Company, the registry requires certificate of Incorporation
If the applicant is an individual person, then additional information regarding;
- Passport number,
- Birth date, and
- Phone number.
- Power of Attorney, there are special forms to fill be filled in. It requires no legalization.
- One print of proposed trademark to be registered, if the mark is logo and not a word mark in ordinary characters.
- List of Goods or Services under which the trademark will be applied.
- list of Nice Classes under which the trademark is to be registered.
- If the trademark is in other language such as Chinese, Arabic, or Spanish characters, the registry requires the certified translation of the mark thereof.
- Where Priority is claimed, the priority application number, Date and Country. If the priority document is not in English Language, the certified translation should accompany the same.
For more information and specific quarries regarding the services we provide, please Get in Touch with one of our Intellectual Property Attorneys.